Friday, 24 June 2011

First rule of Fight Club is, you do not talk about Fight Club. Oh well....



Last week our friend Ed sent an email out asking whether any of us fancied a night out with a difference. His boxing club were putting on a night of white collar boxing. Always keen to experience something new, off I trotted to The Real Fight Club in Shoreditch. It turned out to be a great way to spend a Friday evening and was a lot less barbaric than I expected. Good clean fighting (did I actually just say that?!), a buzzing atmosphere and great photo ops. I even sneaked my way to the front and got chatting to one of the fighter's mums. Random!

The clubs's mantra is Zero to Hero in 3 months. Big words, but boxers are renowned for their fitness levels and after seeing the sweat dripping from the fighters I have to say I believe them. It certainly beats the tedious treadmill.  Ding  Ding, Round 2. GG x

No comments:

Post a Comment