Saturday, 14 May 2011

A stroll around Broadway Market


There is no better way to spend a Saturday afternoon than with a slow stroll around bustling Broadway Market. A hotch potch of vintage clothing, homemade cakes like your nan used to make, artisian breads and retro furniture stores, it has been quoted as the coolest place to shop by no less than Italian Vogue!
Trendy young things rifle through rails of brightly coloured vintage frocks and yummy mummies are a plenty! There are numerous cafes, food stalls and pubs to rest those weary feet. The girls and I lunched at the local italian Bella Vita and it was deeeeeelicious!! I had the crayfish pasta, and I couldn't resist a quick snap, food envy anyone?!

I literally had to drag myself away from the vintage typewriter you see in the photos. Such a gorgeous object to own but my tiny east london flat is bursting at the seams and I managed to talk myself out of it. Maybe one day.

Anyway as you can see I had a most lovely afternoon, I think I may have the beginnings of an addiction to Broadway, it speaks to the soul.  Toodle pip!  GG x


No comments:

Post a Comment